Sweet treats are hard to resist and I love to indulge in one every once in a while. However having too much sweet gets too messy :p
I have decided to come up with a solution to that problem at least I hope it should work :D. I am calling it *mini treats* , basically miniaturize them. So, this way I get to satisfy my need for sweet and keep a check on how much sugar I actually consume.
This is basically a cheese-cake with chocolate and Oreo’s. Recipe below and I set these in silicone molds making it all the more easy to take out.
So here’s how it goes:
Making the base:
Crush together a mix of biscuits of your liking. I used
- 4-5 Oreo’s, 3-4 Chocochip cookies and 4-5 gram crackers.
- melted butter …… 100 gm
- Mix together the crushed biscuits and butter.
- place the mix at the bottom of what ever vessel you plan to make your cheese cake in.
- press down tightly and place the vessel in the fridge for at least 30 min.
Oreo cheesecake filling
- Whisk together cream cheese, whipping cream and sugar.
- Once it becomes a little fluffy add crushed Oreo’s.
- Put the filling over the biscuit’s and place in the fridge.
- heat a little milk in a pan and remove from heat.
- add chocolate pieces to it and let it stand for a few seconds.
- now mix it using spoon, making a creamy chocolate mix. let it come to room temperature.
- bring out the cheese-cake from fridge and top with the chocolate mix.
- Sprinkle with toppings of choice and place in fridge for 2-3 hours or maybe overnight.
It a simple process and really easy to make. Just a few simple ingredients and a tasty delight is ready.